What You Need To Know
PROCESS (How it works)
- Create a New Event Inquiry Form: Once received, we’ll contact you to discuss your upcoming event.
- Review our menus: Look over our offerings to familiarize yourself with the food & beverage options available for private events.
- Sign Contract & Submit Credit Card Authorization Form: Our Manager will create a soft hold and send you a copy of your contract for an electronic signature; print, complete and email back the last page of our contract (CC authorization form) at your earliest convenience.
- Choose and review: Select your F&B options, table setup, Audio/Video needs and review your Banquet Event Order (BEO) outlining the details of your private event.
- Headcount: Final guaranteed headcount for sit down events is due 3 days before your event and food orders must also be finalized for cocktail style events. Our private events manager works closely with our management team to review every event in detail. Servers and bartenders are assigned to events after careful considering of the nature of the events and needs of the client.
DETAILS (After you’ve booked)
- Music: We have speakers in our private rooms connected to the main restaurant but you are welcome to bring your own Bluetooth speaker and play your own music. In our Speakeasy or for Main Dining Room Buyouts, you’re welcome to hire a live musician or DJ
- Decorations / Flowers: Our private events manager can assist you with ordering flower arrangements, any special decor items or giveaways for your guests. Just let us know what you need!
- Set up: You can arrive up to 30 minutes before your event to set up and are welcome to drop off items in advance of your event.
- Custom Menus: We create custom menus for your event. Have fun with the name of your drinks and create a personalized list of your birthday guests’ favorite cocktails by decade! Or theme the drinks to your industry for a business event! Our private events manager is happy to help with the creativity, just let us know what you’re looking for. All food menus also include a custom header of your choice and/or logo.
- Other Fees: We have a $40 corkage fee per bottle opened and wines brought in cannot be sold by The Coop. If you don’t see a wine you want on our menu, just ask! If the quantity needed suffices, we can custom order a wine of your choice for your event! Our in-house pastry chef can make custom cakes from individual 6” to sheet cakes to 2-tiered cakes, but if you have something sentimental or homemade in mind you’d like to bring in, you’re welcome to for a $3 per piece cake cutting fee.
- Tables: Rectangular tables are draped in white linens and include tea light candles. You are welcome to add table runners, flowers, table decor, etc. to tie in your event theme or we can handle that for you! We have high top tables for cocktail-style setting events and can also do a combination of sit down and standing cocktail tables, depending on your event space and guest count.